May 11, 2018, 4:30PM to 8PM
To celebrate diverse cultures!
Cultural Booths 4:30PM to 6PM
- Wear your traditional clothing and visit the booths from 20+ countries
- Kids will receive a “passport” to travel world
- Completed passports are included in the Global Raffle for prizes!
- Raffle winners are announced during the Entertainment
- Need Booth Volunteers. Sign-up: https://tinyurl.com/ NixonBooths
International Buffet 5PM to 6:30PM
- International Food Trucks will be on-site from 5-7pm for food purchase
- Pizza, Cookie and Drinks will be available for purchase; hosted by the 4th Grade!
- International Sampler foods will be shared at the cultural booths. This will be no charge and on a first-come-first serve basis. Cultural booths will only provide samples of their cuisine.
- The International Buffet has been removed from the event and incorporated into the Cultural Booths.
- Any family who purchased advance buffet tickets will be refunded. We will continue to include those families in the Global Raffle.
- Need Volunteers. Sign-up: https://tinyurl.com/NixonPotluck
Cultural Performances 6:30PM to 8:00PM
- Great Entertainment line-up!
- Bring a blanket and watch performances outdoors
- Need Performance Volunteers. Sign-up: https://tinyurl.com/NixonPerformances